We are looking for a talented and experienced specialist in product growth & marketing for Contempo in New York City, NY
Contempo connects premium, socially-optimized publishers with high quality audiences via the intermediation of influential voices, communities and personalities on all major social networks, optimizing and simplifying the experience of curating and managing a successful content strategy on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Via data-driven targeting, real-time analytics and machine-learning, influencers can optimize their social game and engage their audience, while sharing in the revenue they contribute to for our network of premium publishers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Director of Growth Marketing for Contempo to identify user funnels, understand the product value in each segment, communicate it properly, in order to help the Product Development team improve the user experience. You will be responsible for creating the funnels, experimenting with marketing campaigns, increasing conversion rates and optimizing the user funnels. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and ultimately monetization.
- Develop and synthesize marketing objectives
- Determine product positioning and key messaging points
- Set user growth targets by segment and by acquisition channel
- Implement marketing and user acquisition campaigns
- Utilize best practices in measuring and optimizing marketing programs
- Influence core product levers for driving acquisition & retention
- Manage product branding and PR
- Build a high performance marketing team
- Analyze product usage data and be responsible for Voice of The Customer efforts in understanding our users
- Channel data analysis and insights into Product Management to close the loop
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- At least THREE years of data analytics and digital marketing experience, preferably with a startup. Plus, if in a user-growth role.
- You are a self-starter who is eager to learn.
- Roll up your sleeves, put your hand in the dirt type of attitude
- Proven ability to identify and test new channels
- Demonstrated analytical rigor: you must know how to quantitatively analyze marketing programs
- Demonstrated success in driving user adoption for a web-based product, a plus if in social media related technologies
- Must be able to show how you iterated a variety of marketing experiments and how you came to conclusions
- Competitive Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Grant. Own a piece of the company you’re helping to build and share in its success
- 401k Policy With Company Matching. Because your financial future is made in the present.
- Great Health Benefits. Happy, healthy people make better employees.
- Flexible Vacation and Sick Time policy. Work smarter, not harder. Spend your time freely, just get your work done. We know you need to see grandma every so often; we love ours, too.
- Company Outings and Trips. We like to have fun together. The all-expenses-paid type of fun.
- Your Very Own MacBook Air or iMac. Your choice. Plus a large display if “vagabond” is your style.
- Suggest Your Own. We are adding benefits all the time. Help us build a great business, and reap the rewards alongside us.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.