Careers at the Social Edge
Product Marketing Director
This position is responsible for all aspects of product lifecycle, from requirements to launch to end-of-life. Based on product requirements and market conditions, the Product Marketing Director will manage new or revised products through to launch, prioritize feature releases, report on product performance, and coordinate product activities across departments.
This position is responsible for all aspects of product lifecycle, from requirements to launch to end-of-life. Based on product requirements and market conditions, the Product Marketing Director will
- Manage new or revised products through to launch
- Prioritize feature releases, report on product performance
- Coordinate product activities across departments
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- 5+ years product marketing experience
- Knowledge of social media and Internet publishing markets
- Good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Relevant B.A., B.S. or equivalent; M.B.A. preferred
- Competitive Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
- Flexible Vacation and Sick Time policy. Work smarter, not harder. Spend your time freely, just get your work done. We know you need to see grandma every so often; we love ours, too.
- Great Health Benefits. Happy, healthy people make better employees.
- 401k Policy With Company Matching. Because your financial future is made in the present.
- Company Bonus Program. Your total annual compensation is directly tied to our company’s well being. We are all in the same boat and we want you to help us raise the tide.
- Company Outings and Trips. We like to have fun together. The all-expenses-paid type of fun.
- Your Very Own MacBook Air or iMac. Your choice. Plus a large display if “vagabond” is your style.
- Suggest Your Own. We are adding benefits all the time. Help us build a great business, and reap the rewards alongside us.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.