We are looking for a talented and accomplished product and UX/UI designer for Contempo in New York City, NY
Contempo connects premium, socially-optimized publishers with high quality audiences via the intermediation of influential voices, communities and personalities on all major social networks, optimizing and simplifying the experience of curating and managing a successful content strategy on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Via data-driven targeting, real-time analytics and machine-learning, influencers can optimize their social game and engage their audience, while sharing in the revenue they contribute to for our network of premium publishers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Sr. Product & Experience Designer for Contempo to establish and lead a user-first design-first approach to our product roadmap, emotionally connect with users and drive repeat behavior via discovery, exploration, engagement, reward and habit. The Product/UX Designer creates a compelling experiences for users of Contempo, drawing on results from user research, testing and workflow analysis. With strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills, this role sits at the intersection of psychology, storytelling, design, product management and engineering. In this position, you will be responsible for all visual design and development, and intimately involved in information architecture, user research, branding and customer behavior analysis.
- Own end-to-end design process from conception to execution and delivery.
- Contribute to a design first approach to build and refine features.
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design and know when it’s ok to violate those principles.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Continually improve and increase usability of a customer facing product utilizing data and UX tactics.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- 5+ years of experience in digital product and experience design.
- Ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions to inform design and enhance product usability.
- Fluent in utilizing analytical and A/B testing tools, such as Google Analytics, Chartbeat and Optimizely in order to measure KPIs that affect and inform design and implementation of products.
- Competitive Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Grant. Own a piece of the company you’re helping to build and share in its success
- 401k Policy With Company Matching. Because your financial future is made in the present.
- Great Health Benefits. Happy, healthy people make better employees.
- Flexible Vacation and Sick Time policy. Work smarter, not harder. Spend your time freely, just get your work done. We know you need to see grandma every so often; we love ours, too.
- Company Outings and Trips. We like to have fun together. The all-expenses-paid type of fun.
- Your Very Own MacBook Air or iMac. Your choice. Plus a large display if “vagabond” is your style.
- Suggest Your Own. We are adding benefits all the time. Help us build a great business, and reap the rewards alongside us.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.